- the shrubs are gone - except for the last one being guarded by some hornets
- playroom, living room and boys' bedroom cleaned (just leaving the computer room and kitchen)
- legos organised
- did some minor toy weeding, there's not much left that the boys dont play with consistantly
- slept a lot, yesterday i was feeling particularly out of it
- reading a lot
- later im going to the library
- tomorrow is pay day and i will do grocery and school supply shopping maybe go to green mama's to get some ideas for the spring
- fed some hornworms to my two resident preying mantises (mantisae?)
- unsuccessfully tried to feed some leafhoppers to a banana spider i found in my rosemary
Thursday, August 6, 2009
childless day...what is it now?
i think it's day five. they are all blending in with each other at this point.
Posted by uberhausfrau at 10:41 AM