in the meantime, today was one of those super awesome productive days. i:
- took husband to work cause the car is in the shop
- went to target and got said husband socks, teeshirts and a new lunch bag for buddytwo
- also got anti-bug stuff so we wont get eaten alive when we go for after dinner walks
- took the kids to school and renewed our public radio membership
- got a boat load of work shirts, again for said husband, at thrift town for an insanely low price
- found fan blades, also on sale at thrift town, and replaced the broken one in the boys' room so now they have a working fan, just in time for "summer"
- went grocery shopping
- went to braum's and used 5 dollars in coupons
- am doing laundry as we speak and emptied the dish washer.
later im picking of the boys, going to the park and picking husband up from work. and after i hit publish post, im cleaning out the fridge.